So here is what you will find on the program page now:
- Videos of the conversations with the speakers
- Videos of the meditation and sharing sessions:
- Mp3 links for listening and downloading
Living the retreat experience:
If you haven't been able to take time for the whole of the weekend, or you have friends who may be interested, you can still do so now. The program page gives you a time schedule that you can follow as you create your own retreat at home! It won't be the same as the live retreat, but who knows, it may be just right for a weekend or a day. You can even invite friends to share the retreat with you!
I have some ideas about how to continue the Healing and Awakening offering, and I will be in touch about these some time soon. Here's what's on my mind:
- An online day event in 2014: I'm thinking of re-inviting Jeff Foster and Anita Moorjani for this, and one or more others. Your suggestions are welcome!
- Online meditation and sharing sessions once a month, starting in January 2014.
- Healing and Awakening small groups (also online), in which we can look more individually at how healing and awakening intersect in our lives.
Last but not least: thank you...
... for your generosity in donating!
39 of you made a donation, anywhere between $2 and $100. The overall amount (after Paypal fee deductions) reached the sum of $1,115. This covers all actual expenses and leaves a very modest amount that goes towards the work that went into organizing the retreat as well as the website, video and mp3 work that I've been doing since.
If you haven't made a donation yet and feel moved to do so now, please go to the donate page. All contributions are appreciated.
With much love and gratitude,
PS: ... and I'd like to thank Wendy Ayotte for all her help 'behind the scene' during the retreat! I expressed my thanks during the retreat, but I wanted to do it 'officially', too.